CSM 2012-02-09 Jeff & Martien Notes (NH Hotels, Amsterdam)
- !Lean & Agile Lineage: ask Jeff for image and create cool art version!
- Table setting: at each table, have:
- ≥1 new & experience scrummer;
- ≥ 1 manager; and
- 0 people from same company.
- “Management is a leading cause of project failure“
- Need FAT, CHISELED MARKERS.
- Do CSM Test before april 1st, 2012, and pass always.
- Do one project at a time (sprint?): See Jeff's Citrix slides:
- @Cheetah: Rijbroek
- @Avanti: Sweer
- Not Done = Not Done (make Mieke Gerritzen poster of it.
- Iron Triangle: put Scope in top and set it free!
- Change → headache; scrum → change; scrum → headache. We want to stay #1! Give us the headache!
- Scrum refresher
- A3 process
- User stories and estimation
- Airplane Factory
- Name Game
- Iron Triangle
- Scrum Game